Hello,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Lead Java Developer/Designer

Location: Northern California

Duration: 6+ Months Contact

Qualifications:

.         5+ years of Lead/Senior Designer/Developer experience (driving and
guiding technical teams)

.         Five plus (5+) years experience in Software Development.

.         Demonstrated track record of architecting and developing
Enterprise-Level Distributed Systems using various technologies/platforms
such as J2EE, XML / XSL, SOA / Web services, Enterprise Application
Integration (EAI), Ruby on Rails, MS.Net <http://ms.net/> ,.

.         Experience with Open Source Technologies, Frameworks,
Architectures and Tools (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Subversion, ANT, spring,
Hibernate, etc). (preferred)

.         In depth knowledge of Web technologies such as AJAX, DHTML / CSS,
XML / XSLT, etc. (preferred)

.         Familiarity with Web 2.0 technology and trends. (preferred)

.         Strong skills in various design patterns and Object-Oriented
Development Methodologies (e.g. UML, OOAD, RUP, etc

.         In-depth knowledge & experience in developing project proposals,
Statement of Work, project / release plans, risk plans, and communication
plans.

.         Ability to determine project strategy and scope, lead business
system analysis and designs, and develop realistic estimates and quotations
for software services.

.         Ability to work in dynamic environment with competing priorities,
a team player comfortable with working across other groups and collaborating
with customers, stakeholders, technologists, and management.

.         Working knowledge of IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
direct experience in requirements gathering, use case analysis, functional
design, data / domain modeling, and User Interface Design.

.         High commitment to excellence, collaboration, team achievement,
and good communication.

.         Ability to solve complex problems with innovative and elegant
designs and deliver robust functionality on time.

Responsibilities:

.         Lead and drive technical development throughout all phases of the
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Proof-of-Concept
development, information architecture, software architecture document,
functional spec, coding, testing, deployment, performance tuning,
refactoring, etc.

.         Architect, design, and implement quality software while
considering the technical implications of technology applications to the
current and future strategic technology roadmap/direction.

.         Manage and coordinate day-to-day production support operation and
work closely with business stakeholders and technical staffs to ensure
application issues/bugs are addressed in timeline fashion & in accordance to
customer expectations. Provide second-level operational support,
troubleshooting, and security vulnerability testing/remediation.

.         Lead and collaborate with other IT teams to ensure application of
quality of services such as scalability, maintainability, extensibility,
reusability, availability, security, and performance

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards

Ricky

Resource Manager

Gain America, Inc. I

13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA  23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

I ri...@gainam.com I gainam...@gmail.com <mailto:vicky2010g...@gmail.com>  I

  _____