Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

We have a new opening for an Oracle Trade Management Functional Consultant
working in Irvine, CA.   I have attached the job description below along
with all of the details for the position.  Please don't hesitate to give me
a call if you have any questions.  Thanks for your help!!

*A few very important things to keep in mind specific to this opening: *

*1) Looking for experience implementing Oracle Trade Management 11.5.2*

*2) Additional experience with Oracle GL, Account Receivables and Accounts
Payable preferred. *

*Position: Oracle Trade Management Functional Consultant*

*Location: Irvine, CA *

*Hourly rate: $Open/hr all-inclusive*

*Duration: 3 months + *

*Job Description:*

We are looking for an Oracle Trade Management functional consultant to
assist Cisco Consumer Products (CCP) in various initiatives involving
functionality issues. The consultant should have good communications skills
with an understanding of, not only, Trade Management but also  Oracle
Finance Modules such as General Ledger, Receivables and Payables which
interact with Trade Management.

The candidate should understand the business processes surrounding Sales
Operations and how Customer reimbursements are used to grow sales such as
MDF and CooP funding as well as Customer Rebates.

*Education/ Experience*

•          B.S./ B.A. Business Management

•          Experience in implementation of Oracle Trade Management 11.5.2

•          Experience in implementation of Oracle ERP Systems

*Technical Environment*

*Education/ Experience*

* *

·         *        *Familiar with Oracle Trade Management Table Structure

*Software: *

Oracle Trade Management, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Receivables, Oracle
Payables, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office and Oracle Discoverer..
 **

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc