Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

*Position  : Rational Tools Expert - 8 years experience minimum*

*Location:  Alexandria, VFA*

*Length   : 3.31.2011*

*Rate        : open/hr*

*Address*
1801 N Beauregard St #10
Alexandria, VA

*Ability to work at the Alexandria, VA location is preferred.*

*Project Description:*
Responsible for providing leadership in the design/development of product
testing/quality processes and in developing testing architecture equal to
that of commercial quality software.

Establishes automation platforms and mentors staff in testing and product
quality processes. Establishes quality architecture as business and
technical conditions change to assure quality and defines, monitors and
collects testing/product quality data. Identifies quality needs of
functional feature, performance and service requirements/components.
Supervises the use of appropriate testing methods to employ to assure
developed product conforms to requirements and design. Leads the team review
of defects in  assessing product quality. Facilitates review of applications
for testing needs and requirements/design quality. Consults to projects and
application support groups regarding quality and testing and may participate
in the transition of software and systems into production. Plans, prepares
and executes test assets and executes linkage from test plan to test
scenarios and cases.

*Skills:*
• Requires BA/BS in Computer Science or Information Systems.
• 8 years of testing/product quality experience; or any combination of
education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Requires an understanding or organizational impacts and trade-offs of
quality processes.
• Quality certification within one year of job placement and prior to moving
to the next job level.
• Analytical, communication and planning skills required.
*
• Rational Tools Experience:
Clear Quest, Rational Quality Manager and Functional Test Manager

BA/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience -- Yes*

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x110