Hi Partner,
Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*
*Position :  **Citrix Administrator *

*Location : **Jacksonville**, FL*

*Duration : 6 Months +*

*Hourly rate :DOE*

*Please send over any candidate that would be a good fit for this position.
*

* *

*Citrix Candidate Qualifications: **

Citrix experience in a large enterprise (5 - 10 yrs)
Ability to package complex applications.
Experience configuring and supporting NetScaler for use with CAG.
Application virtualization using multiple Citrix solutions.
Proven ability to deploy applications using standardized methods.
Familiar with best practices and keeps up with evolution of technology.
Experience migrating hundreds of applications to XenApp 5.0 or 6.0 on a
Windows 2008 x64 platform.
Printing experience as it relates to Citrix.
Monitoring and troubleshooting of Citrix systems.
Troubleshooting of escalated issues from helpdesk and triage team.
Building of Citrix servers using a combination of imaging and automation.
Demonstrated experience with EdgeSight and EdgeSight for load testing.
Mastery of Group Policies in a large siloed Citrix environment.
General VMware experience with emphasis on virtualization of Citrix
application servers.
Scripting experience with PowerShell and VBS
Thinks outside the box with little to no direction on project and
remediation efforts.
Must partake in on call support rotation.
5-10 years Active Directory management a plus.*

**

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc