Hi Partners,

We are looking for Documentum developer  one of my client

Title: Documentum developer

Location: New York

Duration: 6+months

*Description*

Experience Level 5-10

Education Level Bachelors Degree

Position Description Developer to work on existing publishing workflow
system, to enhance and modify for new features. Documentum is the backbone
of the Approval Workflow system supporting Research Publishing. There are
two instances of the Publishing system, with slight variations, supporting 2
business areas.

The individual will be responsible for developing, maintaining and
supporting a customized WebTop application, custom objects on the docbases,
Documentum workflows, and performing administrative tasks on the docbases
for

the Dev, QA, UAT, and Prod environments. Will provide support for Documentum
connectivity and use by clients on applications running on Windows clients
and Windows servers.

Skills Required Expert in Documentum 6.5 and WebTop 6.5 technology. Java
programming. Expertise in Apache Tomcat environment. Expertise of Sybase SQL
in support of Documentum docbases.

Use of Eclipse IDE, Perforce source code management.

Skills Desired Knowledge of publishing workflow systems a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.
*Ph: 972-996-0650 X 326

Direct:248-823-8747/ 248-823-8139

Fax: 214-619-2034,

URL*: *rak...@sageitinc.com  | www.sageitinc.com

Alt ID :recruiterra...@gmail.com|

Follow our jobs on twitter! *[image:
Twitter-Iconxsm]*<http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused