Hi,

*Please find the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles and
below details ASAP*

sek...@csrinfotech.com

The following information will help me to submit your resume quickly:

Name in Full:

Tel:

Email:

Location:

Relocation:

Total Exp:

US exp:

Availability:

Comfortable timings to take an interview call:

Rate:

* *

*Please help us in sourcing a suitable consultant for the below position.*

* *

*ORACLE SOA Developer*

*Location: Seattle, WA/ Houston, TX*

*Job Type:  Contracting (6 months)*

* *

*SKILLS SET:*

*•           Oracle SOA Suite 11g*

*•           PL/SQL *

*•           Knowledge of Oracle EBS database structures*

*•           JDeveloper*

*•           XML *

*•           Java *

*•           BPEL *

*•           OSB/ESB *

*•           Web Services Manager*

*•           Composite Web Services*

*•           Scripting *

*Responsibilities*

*•           Build web services*

*•           Build ESB/BPEL Processes (Synchronous and Asynchronous) *

*•           Build Oracle EBS service end points*

*•           Technical Design Documents*

*•           Service Contract Agreements*

*•           Service Liability Agreements*

*•           Unit Testing*

*•           Debugging and Issue Resolution*

* *

*Regards;*

Sekhar Akkineni

CSR InfoTech