IdeaReboot

 <http://www.twitter.com/ideareboot> Follow ideareboot on Twitter

Hi All,

We are looking for vendors/recruiters who can support us in sourcing quality
resources for our clients.

If you have your own candidates, please subscribe to our list.

Subscribe to our Job Openings: Subscribe
<mailto:vkanoo...@ideareboot.com?subject=subscribe>

OVERVIEW

IdeaReboot is a Human Capital Solutions Platform which uniquely mobilizes

*       people
*       skills
*       alliances
*       technologies
*       processes

to offer top-notch services and resources to companies which employs IT
workforce.

Founded by technologists and HR experts, IdeaReboot is the result of years
of research

and analysis of the proven practices of the Staffing industry. IdeaReboot
believes in a

comprehensive, complete and high quality solution for meeting your workforce
requirements...more <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ideareboot-inc.>

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/IdeaReboot/248037953039>
http://badge.facebook.com/badge/248037953039.5521.1445444523.png