Hi Partner,
Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

*

Location:        Jacksonville, FL

Duration:       6  Months with Possible extension
Rate Cap:       $open  Per Hour All Inclusive

Siebel Developer

The candidate should be able to understand the business process and how that
process can be implemented in Siebel. The candidate is responsible to design
/ develop the new capabilities using Siebel tools and support the end to end
SDLC cycle. The cycle includes supporting the analysts team during
requirement gathering, supporting the capability and business partners after
the capability is implemented in production.

Skills:

Category Name; Required; Importance Level; Last Used; Experience

BCBSF Standard Skills; Workflow Analysis; Yes; 1; Extensive Experience; Yes;
3-5 yrs

Packaged Applications; Siebel; Yes; 1; Extensive Experience; Yes; 3-5 yrs

Programming Languages; Verbal Communication Skills; Yes; 1; Extensive
Experience; Yes; 3-5 yrs

Technical; Scripting; Yes; 1; Extensive Experience; Yes; 3-5 yrs

Additional Skills:

 The job requires

1. Strong communication skills

2. Team player

3. Siebel Tools

4. Minimum of three Siebel implementations.

The candidate should have strong skills in Configuration, Scripting, EAI and
Workflow. Should have working experience in these areas

PRIMARY (Skill/Technology/Platform):

Siebel Developer
*

*Thanks and Regards,