Hi Partner,
Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

 12 openings with Client.

Charlotte, North Carolina

$35/hr c2c

 Duration : Very Very  Long term projects

Job Description:

Client is currently looking for a Windows Systems Analysts with prior
experience building and supporting Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers In
addition, candidate should have a diverse background supporting a variety of
MS platforms such as NT 4.0 all the way to 2008. Candidate must have
demonstrated physical to virtual and virtual to virtual experience utilizing
virtualization technology such as VMWare, Hyper V, etc....

Position requires the ability to be on call and potentially work on some
weekend too. We pays for every hour you get approved.

This is a Data center consolidation

Core Windows System Administrators

Need virtualization background

Pack and ship

P2v

Migrations

Split shift - weekends and crazy hours.

One year commitment

Will be doing 3 major data centers consolidations and many smaller centers.
Roughly  2500 Servers. .  Need multiple Network Administrators to  with
windows System Admin background for troubleshooting to fix problems as they
arise. Someone with SA experience that may be a deeper issue then on the
surface.

Second position:

System Administrator - Knowledge of, and experience in, Operating System
administration responsibilities. Windows 2008 AND 2003 Server/Server
administration & support/provisioning of Operating Systems/server patching
manual or automated. Required one year experience. Desired: VM
Ware-ESX/Remedy/BladeLogic
Responsibilities:
Support and maintain Windows servers worldwide-respond to and deliver upon
requests for new capacity, troubleshoot and support incident management
effort. Participate on special projects where needed.
Their environment consists of 10,000+++ Windows servers and THOUSAND of
VMWare servers. Do not submit someone from a mom and pop shop.

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x110