Hi Partner,
Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

Tibco Architect

Duration:  6 months

Location:  Reston

Rate:  open based on experience

Please submit candidates with heavy TIBCO experience

*Architect II performs architecture planning in support of key IT
initiatives. The candidate focuses on requirements & design phases, supports
development, testing, and issue escalation. The candidate manages and
promotes use of IT standards, serves as ss subject matter expert to FNM
projects and provides support for project team members. The candidate is
required to lead a large team of developers, performs architecture designs
and solves complex module and system level application issues.

-- Hands-on installation, configuration, and maintenance Tibco EMS and
BusinessWorks environments. This includes troubleshooting production issues,
deploying application and configuration components, automation and upgrade

-- Hands-on installation, configuration, and maintenance of application
server (WebLogic/JBOSS) and web-server environments. This includes
troubleshooting production issues and deploying application components.

-- Develop and document, UNIX shell and Perl scripts, or java applications
that will automate tasks and assist in reporting.

-- Production Support of business applications: start and stop of
application instances; trouble shoot application failures, and diagnosing
performance or reliability issues of applications; assisting application
teams in the use custom support tools.

-- Projects: Organization, Research, design, and documentation of
infrastructure solutions for large application development and production
deployment projects.*

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc