*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

We have an immediate back-fill situation for a Reports Developer at AOL.
This position will sit in Ashburn, VA and H1s are welcome.  Please let me
know if you can support us on this position.

*Ashburn**, VA** - Rate is $DOE/hr (If you have more expensive candidates,
give me a call and we can discuss*)

*Tableau Reporting Expert- 8 month contract
*
Desirable attributes:

Experience with relational databases and SQL; Oracle, Netezza, MySQL.

Consulting experience with clients needing data analysis and reporting
solutions.

Hands on experience with Tableau creating Tableau workbooks and dashboards.

Ability to perform instructor led training a plus.

Ability to create useful adhoc instructions for users to follow.

Self-motivated individual with ability to define and execute own tasks under
an aggressive project schedule

Must possess an investigative curiousity for data, and intelligent analysis.

Experience with Tableau Server, embedding Tableau Server workbooks in Third
Party Applications/websites, and using tabadmin and tabcmd commands.
 Experience automating Tableau Server User and Group management a plus.

Familiarity with Tableau Desktop functionality including Action Filters,
blending data from multiple datasources,  Global Filters, advance
dashboarding techniques.

Broad range of skill sets including database technologies, Windows Server
based architecture, scripting languages, and communication skills.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks & have a nice day***

* *

*Sahitya priya*
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com