*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

*Location:* Columbus, OH

*Rate:* We do NOT have a rate from the client, so please submit at best
market value

*Interview Process:* Onsite interview is preferred, but client will likely
hire from a phone screen due to the nice nature of this project

*MUST HAVE:*

*WebSphere Transformation Extender* (also known as WTX and formerly known as
Mercator) for the same project.

*Requirement:*
1 Developer
6 to 9 month project
Possible work on future projects, but no guarantee
Starting ASAP

*Required Skills*:
Minimum 1 Year Websphere Transformation Extender development experience
(This may also be called WTX and used to be called Mercator)
Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
Strong team player
Ability to work independently
Creative and analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
Ability to work on multiple tasks
Design/documentation skills

*Strongly Preferred Certification:*
IBM Certified Application Developer: Websphere Transformation Extender V8.*

*Strongly Preferred skills:*
Java
C/C++
Oracle PL/SQL (Recent experience with Oracle 10)
Knowledge of and experience using system development life cycle (SDLC)

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks & have a nice day***

* *

*Sahitya priya*
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com