Centris Infotech Services seek your support to fulfilling following
requirements.

1) 3+Yrs expd Java or Dnet Professionals can directly walk – in to our
Chennai or Hyderabad office immediately as selections are in Progress. Total
process is of 3 rounds so must submit a Softcopy of resume and also attend
with Hard copy of resume with a Pass port photograph. Request to make a call
before starting.

2) We can consider 2007/08/09 pass BTech/MCA/MSc compt Java trained
professionals with good communication skills and who desire to become a
successful software developer. Need to under go 3 months in-house Project
training at Hyderabad branch and then be put forth to our client interviews.

3) 4+ Yrs expd. Core Java professionals required for Chennai MNC client and
have to attend for Face to Face interview after telephone screen. The job is
having a permanent base with Centris, and deputation to MNC Client with a
condition for direct hiring possible.

A person familiar with the following might be the Best Fit in this job
(willing to offer training, if required):

1. Design skills

2. Logic Building

3. Data structure

4. JNI

5. Error stack trace

6. Linux tracing tools

7. Debugging tools, profiler

8. OOPs

Precisely, the requirement is not for UI or Web Developer.

We can offer you a situation that might be attractive and best for career
development.

4) Career up-gradation for Java experienced professionals who wish to make a
career in following latest Skill set LIFERAY PORTAL, WEBSPHERE PORTAL,
WEBLOGIC PORTAL, SoA may revert back for fast track training and then
placement with our direct clients. Also rendered online training for those
situated in USA.

5) Need to fill 100 positions in USA immediately by OPT / H1B / GC / L1
Consultants on Java and Dnet technologies and must transfer to our corp. All
enquiries please email.

* Freelancers welcome to associate and share the Reqs.

* Conditions apply.

*Submit resumes immediately. r...@centrisinfotech.com
http://centrisinfotech.com/Site/Jobflash.aspx

Add me to your network, http://in.linkedin.com/in/ramontop