Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *JAVA/WebDynpro
Developer *position at* TX*. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job
profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested please forward
me your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

* *

*Location : Irving,texas,*

*Duration : 3 months*

*Rate :Open*

* *

* *

*JAVA*/WebDynpro *Developer*

*We are looking for Java Web Dynpro Developer who has the following skills:*

Ø  Minimum of Five-Six years experience with Java Web Dynpro Development.

Ø  Must have J2EE / JAVA platform development

Ø  Should have at least 5 years of Java experience

Ø  Must have Portal/SAP Integration experience

Ø  Should be able to Develop/Support/Deploy existing Web Dynpro Applications
which interface with SAP using DTR

Ø  Should be able to convert WebDynpro Applications into DC's

Ø  Should be able to deploy create new roles, worksets, deploy reports,
trace and find issues

Ø  Should have SAP NetWeaver Portal development experience and use Best
Practice

Ø  iViews, Roles, Security, Java script, Java with NetWeaver Developer
Studio, Visual Composer

Ø  SAP Net Weaver configuration experience

·                     SAP KM - Knowledge Management

·                     KM Collaboration

·                     Development of Portal Themes, layouts, desktops etc..

·                     Require very good understanding of usability of web
sites, navigational aspects, aesthetics, etc

Ø  Ability to trouble shoot Performance related issues

Ø  Must have good communication skills.     **

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anil babu *

*Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,