*Hi,*

* *

Pls let me know how comfort you are for the below job requirement and send
your updated resume ASAP to s...@staffcube.com

* *

*Title: Oracle Middleware *

*Location: Atlanta GA*

*Duration: 6 + months*

* *

*Job Description*

·         Resource will be performing installation and configuration of
highly available infrastructure for our middleware application

·         Install, deploy, size, scale, and manage SOA Suite 11g

·         Create a baseline Fusion Middleware Suite 11g architecture and
help automate the installation procedures

·         Create a baseline SOA Suite 11g architecture and help automate the
installation procedures

·         Build SOA infrastructure that is high available (HA), clustered
and Disaster Recovery (DR) ready ?

·         Define SOA Composite Applications administration strategy,
specifically around deploying, securing, managing and monitoring of the
Composite Applications.

·         Will also perform day to day issues resolution

* *

*Required Skills: *

* *

·         Oracle Fusion/SOA Administration

·         BEA WebLogic 10.X Administration

·         Oracle Database Expert  Required

·         Oracle Business Intelligence Suite

·         Informatica - ETL

·         Java development

 *Desired Skills:*

·         Oracle E-Business Suite