Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Windows Server Administrator *

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

* *

The focus of a Windows Server Administrator is the design, installation,
configuration, and administration of Windows systems and infrastructure. A
Windows Administrator should have a detailed understanding of multiple
Microsoft server technologies and be able lead troubleshooting,
configuration and administrative efforts on a day-to-day basis.
Responsibilities may include:
• Support for issues entered in the Help Desk ticketing system including
end-user support and application developer support
• Monitoring and administering Active Directory, domain controllers, DNS,
DHCP, backup operations, patching/software deployment and antivirus
• Server lifecycle management including server deployment, inventory/asset
tracking, hardware refresh/break-fix and system disposal
• Maintaining Windows server team operational procedures and documentation
(patch management, backup operations, antivirus, change management)
• Ability to plan for infrastructure and operational changes such as server
and infrastructure upgrades
• 3-5 years of experience in providing Level 2/Level3 operations support for
a Windows based infrastructure
• Worked in environments supporting over 100 windows servers and a minimum
of 800 users
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent customer service and communications skills in order to quickly
and effectively troubleshoot/resolve issues
• Knowledge of Help Desk ticketing systems (Remedy, etc.)
• Knowledge of Windows Administration tools (AD Users and Computers, DHCP,
DNS, Group Policy, Sites and Services)
• Understanding of networking and troubleshooting including TCP/IP, DNS and
DHCP
• Knowledge of WSUS/SCCM and Patch Management
• MCTIP:EA certification
• Knowledge of ITIL and/or MOF operational processes
• Hyper-V and VMWare knowledge highly recommended
• Knowledge of SCOM and SCVMM
• Backup operations experience

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused