*
Hi Folks,
**Hope you doin great,

**Below is a very urgent requirement with one of my customer in NJ please
let me know if you have any suitable consultant.
Please send me your consultant profile on br...@rivieraconsult.com

Please let me know if you have good (""Java consultant with Strong
experience Struts,Spring and Hibernate experience"") and after phone screen
there will be face to face interview

Position:  Java Developer ( After Phone Screen there is a inperson interview
is Must ) (The Client Looking for 10-12 Java Developers for this Role )
Location: Trenton, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
Max Rate : $50/hr on CTC

Required Skills
Below is the brief description of the skill set we're looking for.
Strong proficiency with Java, J2EE, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, Struts, CSS,
Oracle 9i and higher is required
Experience with JavaScript libraries (Prototype,  Scriptaculous)  is a
strong benefit
Experience with PLSQL (procedures, functions and etc) is a  strong  benefit
Environment and application experience including WebLogic  10, Unix and
shell scripting is a strong benefit
Experience with Struts 2 a strong benefit
Experience with Spring 2, Hibernate 3 highly valued

Skills Required Must !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Struts experience
Spring experience
Hibernate experience.