Hi

Pls let me know your comfort for the below job requirement and send your
updated resume ASAP to s...@staffcube.com

Also let me know any of your friends interested on this position - We have a
great chance of getting some quick interviews…this is a HIGH PRIORITY
requirement

*Title: SAP Data Analyst (*SAP MDM)**

*Duration: Multiyear contracts*

*Location: Kansas City, MO*

*Position: 5 Openings *

* *

*Title: Data Analyst*

Prior to on-boarding candidates must have the ITIL certification – if they
don’t have it. We can still submit – they’ll just have to get it before they
start.

*Experience:*

   - Possesses 3 to 5 years of multiple, full life cycle and complex SAP
   implementation experience with 2 years of *SAP MDM* experience.
   Experience shall also include the following:
   - Experience working in a Solution Manager environment
   - In-depth understanding of SAP MDM with experience in *SAP MDM 5.5*
   - Experience in managing Master Data for SAP modules such as *CRM and ECC
   *
   - Experience setting up data models, creating and mapping master data
   from legacy systems
   - Knowledge of procedure of Master Data Creation during cut-over
   - Experience with legacy data migration
   - Experience with developing a data management strategy

* *

*Education:*

   - BS degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science,
   Engineering, Business, or related field
   - *SAP certification* in *Master Data Management*
   - Shall have ITIL Foundation Certification for either *ITIL v.2 or v.3*

Please have the candidates fill in the following skills matrix:

*BPA Labor Category Requirements*

*Candidate Skills*

§

[...]

*Regards - Sivakumar*