Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *Java
Developer* position
at* NY*. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile and let me
know your interest. If you are interested please forward me your updated
resume.  Also provide me these details.

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

* *

*Job Description*

Title: Java developer

Location: Manhattan, NY

Duration: 6 months

*Rate: DOE*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Java and OO development best practices
   - Working from and creating UML specifications
   - System maintenance and monitoring processes
   - Change management and code deployment methodology
   - Systems integration
   - Managing multiple projects and deadlines
   - Delivering exceptional customer service
   - Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
   - Delegating work to others
   - Assessing the progress of development
   - Participating in code reviews
   - Have strong written and oral communication skills
   - Project scoping and estimation
   - Experience developing Transactional systems (preferably e-commerce
   - Strong understanding of design patterns
   - Strong understanding of database concepts and SQL
   - Implementation of integration technologies (JCA, JAXB, JMS, other
   messaging technologies, SOAP, REST, etc...)
   - Implementation of system design and interactions
   - Expert in deployment concepts
   - Extensive experience leading code and functionality reviews
   - Ability to quickly learn new languages, platforms, and technology
   - Produce technical documentationJ2EE application development, with focus
   in JSP, Servlet, JDBC, and Tag Libraries
   - Develop DHTML web interfaces with Javascript and AJAX related
   technologies.
   -
      - A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
      - 6+ years experience in: Object Oriented Development
      - Very Strong experience in: *Java Development; J2EE Application
      Servers; SQL and RDBM *
      - *UNIX *administration is also helpful
      - Must be extremely detail oriented

*Please send your resumes to anil.b...@anblicks.com*