Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

*Oracle ASCP/Supply Chain opportunity*

Location: Knoxville, TN (need someone to relocate)

Salary: $90,000-95,000

Need: We are in the need to hire a fulltime Oracle generalist.  We are
looking for someone who has strengths with the supply chain in particular,
Agile, Demantra and ASCP, but someone that also understands Inventory, BOMs,
ENG.  This person would work in our Sustaining group mostly handling day to
day support for our business users.  There is an opportunity depending on
the persons experience to assist with the implementation of Agile, Demantra
and ASCP, but the long term role would be for day to day support.  Client
may look at offering relocation, and would like someone to start as soon as
possible.

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x110
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.