Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

*Functional Oracle Project Accounting*

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 5 months

Rate: $DOE+expenses

Required Skills:
-Oracle_E_Business_Functional_Projects - 6 years experience - 4
implementations
-Oracle_E_Business_Functional_Financial - 4 years experience - 2
implementations

Description of Services:
Oracle Projects module lead for an R.12 financials implementation. This
position requires following responsibilities:
• Works under Team lead guidance, who has several Financial modules and
Project Costing area to manage with individual module leads
• Owns business process for Project Costing in conjunction with custom
legacy application
• Owns Application Configuration for Project Costing
• Owns Functional Specification for system Gaps
• Responsible for process documentation
• Manages Oracle Service Requests for applications
• Responsible for troubleshooting and issue resolution for Project Costing
• Liason with with development team for area
• Assists with developing UPKtest scripts
• Responsible for Process Gap closure
• Assists with data conversion for Project Costing
• Supports team lead on training plan creation and on change organization
management activities for area
• Be involved in multiple phases of the project - specifically applications
configuration, testing, acceptance testing, and cut over support
• Interact with integration areas including Oracle Payables and Oracle Time
and Labor
• Coaches and manages client team members in all aspects of the
implementation project

Deliverables:
As a result of full cycle of the system implementation, this role should
generate the following deliverables but not limited to:
• Fully configured system/module
• Functional design documents for RICEW
* BR. 100
* Test script and scenarios
* TO-BE process documents
* Gap analysis
* Requirements documentation
* Training materials

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x110
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.