*Hi ,
Hope you are doing great...!!

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the
requirement and let me know your interest regarding this oppurtunity. I
would appreciate if you would send me a word version of your most updated
resume and number to reach you by during the day. .

**Job Title: .Net Developer (face-2-face required)
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ months contract*
**
*Best Rate : 42/hr on C2C**

Qualifications Required at Hire:
4 -5 years relevant working experience
Experience developing and/or maintaining applications in the Microsoft .Net
framework.
Proficient in ASP.NET, Web Services, C# 2.0, XML, Forms.
Proficient in SQL and relational databases; Oracle 10g/11g.
Proficient in the Microsoft Windows development environment/architecture.
Experience with Crystal Reports, Crystal Reports.Net, Visual Studio 2008,
IIS
Proficiency in object oriented design and programming techniques.
Familiarity with defect management software, source code management
software, Visio.
Windows 7, 2000/XP, Office 200X/XP, Microsoft Office Suite.*
**
*Desired Skills:
Working experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) desired
Working experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) desired
Working experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) desired
Working experience with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) desired*
**
*Best Regards,  Matt Jones
Technical Recruiter

Panzer Solutions