Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

* <r...@nihaki.com>*

*Java Developer opportunity*

*Location: Bristol, CT .*

*Longterm Contract*

*Rate:Open *

There are *two openings *and will require a *face to face interview* along
with excellent communication skills.

 I have added a description below. Please send over any available
candidates.

GWT experience is a huge plus+++

Looking for an individual that would be interested in working in a fast
paced environment on with the latest Java technologies, specifically JEE and
GWT, developing new highly transactional applications and application
components to support ESPN's core business operations. This person would be
responsible for fulltime development taking direction for other lead
developers. Must have 6+ years with Java EE platform including; Enterprise
Java Beans 3.0, Java Persistence API, Java Transaction API, Java Messaging
Services, Web Services, Rest, and container managed security.

. Hibernate/JPA - have to be very skilled. Have they actually built new
entity beans from scratch? If so, how many Entity Beans? Are they
experienced with the different types of entity relationships? (expecting
someone who has built a full object model).

. EJB 3.0/Business Tier - How many Session Beans (or equivalent of session
beans)? (expecting someone who has built many- 30+). Or how much time has
been spent in the past year on these technologies?

. GUI Development - How many Ajax application interfaces/screens have been
developed, using which Ajax library/frameworks (i.e. Dojo, Prototype,
RichFaces, IceFaces, GWT)?

. Web Services - How many Services have been written? How many Services have
been consumed?

* For all above: How much time has been spent in the past year on these
technologies?

. Must be able to lead small development teams and affectively interact with
other supporting development teams (i.e. UX, BA, QA, Management, etc)?

. Must have excellent communication capabilities within the team as well as
upper management.

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x113
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.