Hello,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

We do have couple of requirements with our client for Android Java Developer
.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact details.

Skill: Android Java Developer

Public Title:   Customer Support Engineers

Location: Mountain View , CA(Only local)

Job Description:

1. Contractors will be responsible for working with customers on a daily
basis and to provide technical guidance and support to a variety of
customers and technical contacts.

2. Extensive experience with Android application development is required.

3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.

4. Additional experience with web-based technologies, including Flash and/or
HTML5 is desirable.

5. Experience and understanding of multimedia formats, standards, and
specifications is required, including video, audio, and images.

6. Understanding of multimedia security and encryption as well as overall
understanding of mobile platform security is desirable.

7. Ability to work effectively and without much supervision under time
sensitive conditions.

Corporate clients will email you requesting for an application change. Your
position will require that you use Java to re-code/ test and reply to the
client in email the new code.

**** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ****

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*