**
*Hi ,
Hope you had a great weekend...!!

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the
requirement and let me know your interest regarding this oppurtunity. I
would appreciate if you would send me a word version of your most updated
resume and number to reach you by during the day. .

Job Title: ETL Developer (face-2-face requirement)
Duration: 6 months contract
Locations: Boston, MA.

Best Rate : $40/hr on C2C(max)

Requirement:
Development of ETL solutions using MS SSIS 2008
Development of ETL logging & auditing processes
Analyze and understand business processes within legacy systems
Consolidate up to 20 legacy systems into one unified reporting environment
Write efficient processes and stored procedures
Optimize and tune SSIS packages for performance
Development of data marts
Investigate issues with ETL processing to determine the source of data
issues

Best Regards, *
*  Matt Jones
Technical Recruiter