Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

* <r...@nihaki.com>*

Java developer opportunity in Minneapolis, MN

8+ month contract

Rate:$open/hour

Strong web application development experience ? System analysis and design
experience ? Coding skills in Perl, ASP, Java, Scripting, CGI Web
applications ? Knowledge of HTML, JAVA, J2EE, JavaScript and .Net ?
Experience with database development including Oracle and mySQL ? Experience
with LDAP/ADSI ? Experience working in Solaris, ISS and Windows 2003 server
platform environments ? Experience working with Apache, Tomcat and CPAN
modules ? Comprehensive understanding of complex software and information
technology solutions and ability to apply to client needs ? Understanding of
good programming practices and security standards ? Good oral and written
communication skills ? Strong analytical and problem solving skills ? Work
independently as well as cooperatively ? Business analysis and requirements
definition skills ? Prioritization skills

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS ? System development experience using Active
Directory/Sun One Directory ? Familiarity with Microsoft ILM ? Knowledge of
Password Courier or other password synchronization tools ? Experience in a
Identity Management and provisioning solutions, including SiteMinder and
IdentityMinder ? Understanding application authentication mechanisms like
SiteMinder, LDAP and database ? Experience with System Validation ?
Experience in a regulatory environment ? Advanced degree in Computer Science
or business related discipline

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x113
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11*
*Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikram666>
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.