Hello,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for a Application Developer  for a contract of
6+months in Rancho Cordova CA.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail

Location: Rancho Cordova CA

 Rate: Open

Duration: 6+ Months

Role: Application Developer

POSITION DESCRIPTION:

This position will support a Call Center application that interfaces with
multiple internal applications.

QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS

· 3-5 years application development of mid to large sized projects, and or
equivalent application knowledge in Internet applications, experience should
include:

o J2EE – development

o JSF

o Service Oriented Architecture – building and consuming SOA services

o CVS

o Web sphere

o RAD

o Agile development practices – TDD, ATDD, continuous builds, pair
programming, short iterations

o Spring

 o Case360 experience a plus

· Experience with test automation tools such as Green pepper, Selenium and
junit

· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.

· Excellent interpersonal skills conducive to working in a team environment
across all positions and departments.

§ Excellent communication and written skills are required.

§ Must be self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal
direction.

§ Ability to multi task and meet deadlines

**** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ****

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*