HI,

This is Sudhaker from SAICON Inc please let me know if you have any one to
the below project

*Austin TX//2 Months//$75/hr on c2c
*

Please send to* asudha...@saiconinc.com
*

PSFT_HCM/Core HRMS/PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 resource

  PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 functional or functional technical expertise. Role is
responsible to work with the business supporting the

  tasks above.

  PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst/SMEs. Tasks

  ·         Assist with Department/Security impact analysis change mgt

  ·         Assist with Location  process design between  Facilities,
Services and HR

  ·         A open resource to assist change mgmt with impact analysis.

  ·         Someone to assist with Conversion questions and speed up the
RAID closure if needed?

  ·         An available resource for ad hoc configuration questions

  ·         I am concerned about test cases/scripts we may need assistance
in this area as well.

Thanks and Regards,
*A.S.Sudhaker SR Techinical Recruiter *
*Saicon Consultants, Inc.*