Hi,

This is josh with Objectwin Technology, below is the immediate need for a Java
Developer position, please reply me with your updated word formatted resume
ASAP.

Position: Java Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Long term contract

we are looking for candidates with at least 5 Years of Experience.

Key Responsibilities:

Job Description:

Java/J2EE Backend Developer (1 Position) : This candidate should have VERY
clear communications capabilities, and should be a quick learner, and with good
experience in Java/J2EE technologies. Here are the tech skills we are looking
for.

Mandatory requirements:

1. Java 1.5
2. J2EE
3. Ejb 2.0
4. Basic Unix
5. Java/J2ee Design patterns
6. WebLogic 9.2
7. SQL
8. ANT scripts
9. Hibernate

Desirable.

1. WebLogic 10.2
2. Java 1.6
3. EJB 3.0
4. Ejb annotations
6. xdoclet
7. velocity scripting

Thanks and Regards

Josh Green,

ObjectWin Technology, Inc.
14800 St. Mary's Ln., Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77079
Fax: Direct: 832-485-3654 | Fax: 832-485-3685 |

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC0E37.2A51DD20]<http://www.objectwin.com/>

www.objectwin.com<http://www.objectwin.com/> |
josh.gr...@objectwin.com<mailto:mjosh.gr...@objectwin.com>

Deloitte 2006 & 2007 Technology Fast 500 North America
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Certified Partner
A Certified MBE Company