*Hi*
* *
*Greetings*
* *
*Please let me know if your consultants are available for the below
requirement.*
*
*
*Reply to   a...@sureitinc.com*
*
*
*Position : Java/J2EE Developer*
*Location : Kansas City, MO*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*
*
*Required Skills *
*
*
*5+ Years Java/J2EE design & development experience.*
*3+ years experienced with J2EE architecture design and development,
involving Web Services (Rest Web Services a plus)*
*Experience must include multi-tier web services application architecture
and design including OOAD, SOA, relational databases, LDAP, and security
integration (no. of years of each, and when last used for each).*
*Understanding of object-oriented design, re-use, and component-based
development.  (no. of years of each, and when last used for each).*
*Strong teamwork, interpersonal, and communication (oral and written) skills
are required.*
*Ability to work well with both business and I/T customers.  *
*Experienced with RAD/Iterative development methodologies.*
*Experience with Spring framework – must be strong/expert level*
*Experience within Spring - Spring IOC and Sequel templates (no. of years of
each, and when last used for each).*
*Experience with Hibernate*

--

With Regards,*
*

*AYUB**
*

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0074  ; FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: a...@sureitinc.com*

*G talk: ayub.sureit
http:// www.sureitinc.com*