*Hello,
Our client just opened a contract position for a Java Developer . I have
attached the position description below for you to review.  If you would be
interested in pursuing it, please send me a current resume and I will be
right back in touch.  If this is not a good match to your employment needs
or you are off the market at this time please forward this on to any
colleagues that may be interested!*

*******( F2F Required After Telephonic  )******
*******( Must have exp in Hibernate, Spring and Struts )*******

*Immediate Need a Java Developer - NJ
*
*Title            :     Java Developer
Location      :     Trenton, NJ
Duration      :     6+ Month Contract*

*Required Skill:
*
*Strong proficiency with Java, J2EE, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, Struts, CSS,
Oracle 9i and higher is required
Experience with JavaScript libraries (Prototype,  Scriptaculous)  is a
strong benefit
Experience with PLSQL (procedures, functions and etc) is a  strong  benefit
Environment and application experience including WebLogic  10, Unix and
shell scripting is a strong benefit
Experience with Struts a strong benefit
Experience with Spring , Hibernate highly valued*

Thanks
Mak Wilson | Technical Recruiter
**m...@panzersolutions.com* <m...@panzersolutions.com>
*IM: Makwilson1