Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems
I have a position with me for my Direct Client, if you are interested
Please send me an updated resume.

Position: TAM-ITIM Developer
Location : Austin - TX
Duration : 3 months +
Client : HHSC / State of TX

II.     WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

Minimum Requirements:
Years           Skills/Experience
6       Information technology experience in an IBM WebSphere technical
environment
4       LDAP replication implementation
4       ITIM, TAM, and LDAP tuning experience
4       UNIX administration
4       Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) experience
2       Tivoli identity management software experience in a Sun Solaris
environment

Preferences:
Years           Skills/Experience
3               Java development skills and knowledge of ITIM API's
2               Documentation of current business processes, technical
configurations, and solutions

IBM product certifications in ITIM, TAM

Thanks & Regards

ANIL TITUS