Hi Partner.

* *

Please find job description below; please send me profiles ASAP with market
rate.

 Please send resume to: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com

Start date:  ASAP

Duration:  first 2 weeks onsite for total of 80 hrs; remaining work 400 hrs
of remote consulting on as-needed basis

 Location:  initially Akron, OH, then remote

  -Configure PP/DS to correctly model plant capacity and load at the
resource level. Considerations: Setup and run times, machine capacity, labor
requirements

  - Configure demand propagation throughout the BOM across SAP work centers
with correct time bucketing

-  Configure system so that finished goods thru raw materials appear in the
same weekly buckets (i.e. All pegged orders start/finish in the same week)

-  Configure for resource consumption in the same week using multiple
capacity's.  Overloads are allowable

-  Configure for utilization of alternate sources of supply  i.e. Fully
utilize main resource and off-load to alternate supply sources.

-  Verify we have the correct MM, BOM, WC, routing settings

-  Verify we have the correct Heuristics

Current client issues:

-       Align Saleable Material orders to  lower levels in our BOM.  Due to
SNP modeling, we have created a 5 day offset between the planned item and
the next level in the BOM.

-       Under current model, planned order for components must process in
full before the next level can start. This does not align with how
manufacturing operates.

-       We want the ability to utilize all available capacity in a given
work center

-       We continually have a large spike of planned orders in the first
week at every level of the BOM.

-       "Imitate" a leveling heuristic . Current state is to use transaction
PDS_Maint to manually select preferred path

Work Experience required:

-       In depth understanding of R/3 Master Data and how it drives PPDS
planning results (relationship) -preferably 3-5 years experience in PP/DS.

-       Understanding the integration with SNP

-       Experience with PPDS Product Data Structures

-       Experience in modeling continuous input/output relationships between
product and component

-       Understanding of PPDS Heuristics (functionality, application)

-       Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

--
Many Thanks.

Rakesh Mogili.

   | www.inspiron-inc.com
Email: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com | Contact: 610 482 4361 | Fax: 818.337.7265
Yahoo: rakesh_mogili. REQ's : http://req.benchfolks.com/10983
Gtalk: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com
Address: 7335 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Suite #220, Canoga Park, CA 91303.