Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems I have a position with me
for my Direct Client, if you are interested send me an updated
resume.

Position: Developer Analyst
Client: CPA / State of TX
Location: Austin – TX
Duration: 3 months +

Minimum Requirements:
Years           Skills/Experience
5       Linux System Administration
3       Working knowledge of SLES Linux Operating Systems
4       Ability to interact and communicate well with functional and
technical team leads
4       Working knowledge of software development methodologies, testing,
design and implementations
4       Strong planning skills with proven track record of System
Administration and problem resolution
2       Knowledge of data warehouse environments
2       Experience supporting DB2 LUW in an IBM Data Warehouse Environment.
Strong  Project and time management skills.
Strong  Expert with the Microsoft Office products, including MSWord,
Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.

Preferences:
Years           Skills/Experience
5       Gathering requirements for System Administration environments
3       Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
3       Experience working with enterprise software solutions
3       A proven ability to work effectively across multiple groups and
functional areas (including working w/subject-matter-experts,
leveraging resources), where testing / test reporting is concerned.
3       Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
3       Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other technical
staff on the project.
2+      Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate
effectively on diverse teams (e.g., portfolio/project managers, domain
experts, users, and software engineering team) to design and deploy
business information systems across the enterprise.
2       Establishing/documenting and communicating standards, best
practices, fixes, and providing direction/recommendations
2       Understanding of computer related tools, methods, platforms and
operating systems.
2       Security Support within a Linux environment

Thanks & Regards

ANIL TITUS

Infinite Computing Systems Inc.
319-892-3186  ext. 212