Dear All,

I wish to take this opportunity to introduce a top notch “Informatica Developer”
to you who is available immediately.
Please find a synopsis of the consultant.

Name of the consultant: Dinesh

Technical Skills: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1/8.1.1/7.x/,Power Mart
6.2/5.x,Informatica Power Exchange .
Clients so far worked: Starbucks WA,  Costco WA
Domains so far worked: Informatica Power Center in all phases of
Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and support of Data
Warehousing applications using Informatica Power Center
8.6/8.5/8.1.1/7.1.4/7.1.3/6.1.
.

Location: NJ
Relocation: Open
 Rate: Negotiable
Availability: Immediate

Please let me know if you have any suitable position for him and add
me to your distribution list for your requirements.
Thanks and Regards

Uday Kiran
Executive – Recruting
DbizInfotech Inc
1660 South Highway 100, SUITE 500
St Louis Park, MN - 55416
Tel: 609.6069.2708 Fax: 866.403.5246
Email: u...@dbizinfotech.com
www.DbizInfotech.com
“NOTE: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted
to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this
in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our
mailing list reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your
email address in the body.
Spread environmental awareness”.