Hi Partner.

* *

Please find job description below; please send me profiles ASAP with market
rate.
 Please send resume to: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com

<rakes...@inspiron-inc.com>

*Title:** **SAS with PLSQL skills.***

*Location:** **Phoenix, AZ***

*Duration:** **We are good to consider 3 month CTH*

*We are here with coming to you with an immediate requirement on SAS with
PLSQL skills.*

* *

*Please find below are the requirement details:*

* *

*Min  6+ yrs Experience*

* *

*Rob Description /Role Requirement*

·         *Strong knowledge of SAS and PLSQL*

·         *Strong analytical ability*

·         *Strong understanding of mortgage industry with special focus on
default risk*

·         *Ability to Interpret and perform data mining on large amounts of
complex data to formulate concise conclusions regarding underlying risk
dynamics, trends and opportunities.*

·         *Good knowledge of using various Statistics model*

·         *Identify key risk indicators and metrics, develop new metrics,
enhance reporting and formulate areas of analytic focus to better the
quality of the CHF default portfolio.*

·         *Have excellent oral and written communications skills; able to
translate technical data into simple business presentations*

·         *Work with cross-functional teams to get the required information
and data.*

--
Many Thanks.

Rakesh Mogili.

   | www.inspiron-inc.com
Email: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com | Contact: 610 482 4361 | Fax: 818.337.7265
Yahoo: rakesh_mogili. REQ's : http://req.benchfolks.com/10983
Gtalk: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com
Address: 7335 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Suite #220, Canoga Park, CA 91303.