Hi,

I hope you are doing well today !!

Kindly let me know if you have any candidate for requirement as described below,

 We need very strong VB.net Developer.

Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Duration: 3-6 Months

Rate: Negotiable

Skills Required:

·         Very Strong in VB.Net

·         Experience with ecommerce

 Job Description:

Job Description

This contract developer will be working within our E-commerce area of
IT.  These developer will be part of teams impacting our Ecommerce
Order Management System (OMS).  Because we have so many different
efforts that revolve around this system, qualified candidates must be
able to work as part of a team and realize the importance of impacts
various work will have on one shared system.

The selected candidate will be responsible for:

Design, code, test, and implement complex programs and packages;
develop appropriate programs and systems documentation according to
established standards.  Conduct systems tests, monitor results, and
take required corrective actions as needed. Interface with customers
to determine requirements and fixes

Aid in systems development planning and monitoring. Participate in
structured walkthroughs and technical reviews. Prepare detailed
designs, specs, and test plans

Create, modify, and test programming code. Define, design, and build
database schema to address specific issues and needs. Build
comprehensive documentation for all compiled code and processes.

Anticipate and create technical options to support IT operations and
business objectives.

Participate with other IT members, customers, and other stakeholders
in new product reviews, tests, and pilots. Lead, collect and analyze
business requirements. Identify conflicting business practices and
integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions. Oversee the
development of business applications utilizing off-shore and other
contracted resources

Kindly reply with most updated resume and required details as listed below,

Candidate Name:

Visa Status:

Current Location:

Willing to relocate:

Rate: $/hr

Earliest availability

Note:

## Submit resume at kevin.pa...@needack.com

## Do not submit many resumes for single requirement; only submit your
best two candidates per requirement

Regards,

Kevin Patel

kevin.pa...@needack.com