*Dear Professional,
Hope your doing great,
I have a good oportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested  please reply me back with your updated
resume.Please send me youre resume on **b...@panzersolutions.com*

*Immediate  need  PHP/ Drupal*

*Title :         PHP/ Drupal
Location:  Columbia MD
Duration:  6 months
Rate         : $40 on C2C or 1099
Must go For a face to face *

*Must have:
At least 4 years of PHP programming experience
Experience programming and writing SQL queries, stored procedures, views,
and triggers using MySQL or a similar enterprise RDBMS.
Experience developing custom Drupal modules and extensions.
Experience using and extending basic and advanced Drupal features and hooks,
and knowing how to use them to your own benefit.

PLUSSES:
Experience with vbScript, JavaScript, ASP, Java, Perl, .Net, or JSP
Experience with Moodle.
Experience administering and configuring Apache.
Experience administering and tuning MySQL.
Experience publishing and troubleshooting courseware using e-learning
standards such as SCORM and AICC.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
*

Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC