*Hi,*

* *

*1.We are in desperate need for **LEAD-Core Java* *........Long
term....Immediate Joining*

* *

*Location – **San Jose, CA*

* *

*Duration – **6 Months+*

* *

* *

*Job Description/Skills Required:*

* *

Following are the following skills for the Tech Lead at onsite.

Ø  Strong Core Java Skills – Collections, Multithreading

Ø  Basic J2EE skills, with strengths in at least a couple of areas (Like
Servlets / JSP etc).

Ø  Basic Database / JDBC experience.

Ø  Reasonably good written and oral communication skills / Process exposure

Ø  Basic Web Services knowledge / experience a plus

*2.We are in desperate need for **ARCHITECT-Core Java........Long
term....Immediate Joining*

* *

*Location – **San Jose, CA*

* *

*Duration – **6 Months+*

* *

* *

*Job Description/Skills Required:*

* *

Ø  Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be a quick
learner.

Ø  Strong Object Oriented design skills and in depth knowledge of the JAVA
programming language.

Ø  Experience in J2EE and Web Services based application development

Ø  Hands on experience with HTTP, XML, and SOAP.

Ø  Excellent understanding of multithreaded, asynchronous, and distributed
software systems.

Ø  Experience working with interactive web technologies such as HTML/CSS,
JavaScript, AJAX, SOAP, JSP, Struts, Servlets

Ø  Work with engineering product units and business to understand product
requirements and ensure that the delivered functionality meets
specifications

Ø  Demonstrate the ability to simplify/decompose a complex business problem,
create as-is, interim and to-be process/system architecture and articulate
the benefits, Pros and Cons

Ø  Synthesize cross-functional input to identify tradeoffs and make
recommendations, balancing capabilities, constraints, and priorities

Ø  Define detailed functional requirements to guide development teams in
feature design, implementation and delivery, across the delivery lifecycle

Ø  Ability to work in a team to incorporate business and technical
requirements as design parameters

Ø  Work closely with development teams to detail features and design
capabilities around an iterative functional release schedule. Provide
feature clarification throughout the development cycle, refining features as
necessary

Ø  Review technical design document, test plans and unit tests. Ability to
ensure complicance with Cisco’s architecture and development best practises

Ø  Self-directed and independent. Exercises considerable latitude in
determining technical objectives of assignment.

*If interested please send me your resume, and also answer to the questions
below*

* *

Ø  Candidate Contact Number

Ø  Candidate Visa Status

Ø  Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

Ø  Candidate convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

Ø  Candidate Employer details if in case of H1B

Ø  Candidate Current billing rate

Ø  Candidate Expected billing rate

Ø  References of direct supervisor

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

703 880 4142

703 880 7232 (Fax)

ku...@javaji.com

Google IM: kumar4mjss

www.javaji.com

*Javaji systems is a global provider of IT recruitment, software development
and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives.*