Hi

We have this position currently open with our client in NY. Kindly send me
the suitable profiles to *pa...@advnj.com* <pa...@advnj.com>* *with Contact
/ Rate info ASAP.

*Role: Data Modeler (5-7 years exp)*
*Location: Troy, NY*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract*

Perform data analysis and data modeling using appropriate architectures,
tools and methodologies. Create and maintain normalized data models,
dimensional data warehouse or data mart models, entity relationships
diagrams or other forms of documentation in support of business
requirements. Develop and refine data standards, ensure compliance to
standard when providing logical and physical database support. Identify,
evaluate and utilize tools and techniques in support of data quality.
Perform pre-implementation design reviews. Business knowledge and experience
in the Insurance industry. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area
and 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Strong
communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.

****Need person with experience in the area of Identity and Access
Management.
Category Name Required Experience
Soft Skills Ability to Follow-up Yes 5+ Years
Soft Skills Ability to meet deadlines Yes 5+ Years
Soft Skills Ability to Work Independently Yes 3-5 Years
Soft Skills Ability to Work with Others Yes 5+ Years
Soft Skills Advanced Communication Skills Yes 5+ Years
Soft Skills Analytical Ability Yes 5+ Years
**
Additional Skills: Need person familiar with Identity and Access Management
concepts, processes, and tools

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru