*Hi,*
*
*Greetings,*
*
*This is Ayub from SureIT Solutions. Please go through the below job
position and let me know if you are interested. If yes please send me
 resume and complete contact details. Reply to a...@sureitinc.com  or  call
me at 602-490-0074*
*
*
*
*
*Position : AIX Administrator*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ.*
*Length: 2-3+ Months*
* *
*The candidate must know AIX 5.3 (operating system),  HACMP (clustering
software) and be able to tune AIX for an Oracle RAC database*
*environment.   *
*
*
*Justification: Temporary relief to troubleshoot WHR AIX environment due to
performance issues.*
*
*
*Job Description: *
* AIX Systems Administrator with 3-5 years of AIX 5.3 experience.   Ability
to tune and optimize*
*  AIX  for Oracle 10g RAC.    Experience with HACMP and IBM hardware also
required.*
* Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to provide
documented*
* recommendations. the ability to do upgrades to AIX 6.0 because that’s what
they’ll likely be doing*
*
*

With Regards,*
*

*AYUB**
*

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0074  ; FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: a...@sureitinc.com*

*G talk& Yahoo ID : ayub.sureit
http:// www.sureitinc.com*