Good Morning,
This is Rahul and I represent Interactive Tech resource.I am in to
recruiting and I work only Direct clients and few of preferred  1
vendors.Kindly add my email* rah...@interactive-techresource.com* in to your
distribution list.Here I got 1 requirement for one of the biggest clients in
US.

 Please let me know if you have any consultant with the following skill set.

Position: ARM Developer
Notes: Ok with H1B holders; Ok with people from out of state
Rate:$50-55
Location: Redmond, WA
Start Date: ASAP

Job Description:

• Experience with native Windows C++ development
• Expert on performance critical ARM development
• Experience with developing for ARM v7 and higher
• Experience with ARM SIMD instruction set
• Specifically, experience with the ARM NEON instruction set

Regards,

Rahul.S
Interactive Tech Resource
A Women Owned Business (WBE)