Hi Friends,

Please let me know if you have any candidates for the below position.

Title:  QA

Location: Stamford, CT

Duration:  3 months plus

Rate:  Negotiable (day rate)

and strong experience with QTP. We need someone who has not just done basic
QTP automation but has work with advanced features of QTP

Job Profile

•       Extensive *QTP project experience (multiple projects, five plus
years with QTP or predecessor)*

•       Experience in working with descriptive programming, functional
libraries etc

•       Experience is designing and development of Automation framework with
*QTP/QC*

•       *Strong VBScript and SQL skills *

•       *Financial domain exp is required*

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Rate on C2C:*

* *

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.*

*Reply - Pavan@everestcom <pa...@everestcom.com>.com*