Hi

We are currently recruiting for RAD JAVA Developer for our client in NY.
Kindly send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Role: RAD JAVA Developer*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract*

Roles and Responsibilities: Senior RAD Java Developer supporting the PMT
applications. Must have financial industry experience.
**
Additional Skills: Required:
- BS or MS in CS or related field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with relational databases such as
Oracle/Sybase
- Hands-on working experience with both Unix and Windows platforms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to talk directly with business
users
- Excellent written language skills and ability to produce business
specifications, functional requirements etc.
- Delivery-oriented person
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the small team(s) in
fast-paced environment
- Basic ability to use Version Control system is a must (advanced knowledge
of any is a big plus)
- Basic ability to write shell Unix scripts is a must (advanced knowledge of
any is a big plus)
**
Desired:
- Exposure to Desktop technologies is a very big plus (VB, VBA, Microsoft
Excel, Microsoft Access)
- Experience in working in Financial Industry is a big plus
- AJAX knowledge is a plus

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru