Hai All,

                                                              Data Center
Analyst

Location          Round rock, TX.

Duation           2+

Rate               $70/hr all inclusive on a C2C.

****LOCAL RESOURCE PREFERRED***MULTIPLE OPENIINGS***          *

I need a Data Center Analyst for my client in Round rock, TX.

The project is 4-8 weeks and starts July 11, 2011.

Ideally, I need a Data Center Analyst with a good understanding of SaaS and
Cloud Computing.  The ideal candidate will be responsible for assessing
business requirements and translating them into a specific system to be
implemented, must be able to analyze customer requirements and design
solutions to meet those objectives, must be familiar with OO and UML and
documenting use cases with UML Tools as well as have previous experience
working with Users and Management as well as documenting current systems and
identifying requirements specifications for a new system required and must
have previous hands on Data Center Management experience.

I can pay $70/hr all inclusive on a C2C.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter