Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Title              :               Risk Consultants
Location       :               ROSELAND, NJ
Duration      :                3+ Month Contract*

Please reply me @ *emr...@panzersolutions.com* <emr...@panzersolutions.com>

*Must-haves
*Networking Security/Information Security Experience
Risk Management/Controls Assurance/IT Risk Remediation
Define and Document Issues
Must be able to provide Operational Risk Guidance
Provide Risk, Aggregation, Analysis & Reporting
Need to be technical!
Assess the likelihood and impact of risks

Responsibilities:
We need seven IT Risk Consultants to do all remediation, once all
CIRC/Incident Response teams have completed their duties. These people will
retrieve incidents that have been identified, and do a more in depth
investigation of the issue to see what accounts will be affected, where did
the problem start, how do we solve it, ultimately they TAKE ACTION. They do
not need knowledge of the specific security tools (Mandiant, Archsight,
Envision, Netwitness), but they must be technical.

They need to identify vulnerability, issues, and risks within the
environment. In order to do this they will be working with multiple business
unites to determine the reach of the risks. They will also be working with
the businesses to help them design, implement, and maintain the collection,
analysis, and reporting of data pertaining to risk response and deployment
of business risk indicators. The team will need to define and document how
the issues fit within ADP’s Global Operational Risk Framework process.
Ultimately this group will coordinate and provide Global Operational Risk
Aggregation, analysis and reporting.