Hi,

Let me know if you have any suitable candidate for requirement as described
below,

Term: 6+ months

*Rate: $60/hr*

Phone hire

Someone to help provide support for our SAP environments for two of our
business units (one of them is version 3.1i and the other is 4.6c – specific
modules are below).  Looking for excellent communication skills.  5+ years
in SAP.  Below is a general list of items that we would be looking for some
assistance with.

CFS business unit– FI CO PP MM QM EHS SD WM

CTS business unit– FI CO PP MM QM SD WM

-          Password resets

-          SAP transports

-          Daily monitoring of short dumps

-          Daily monitoring of user admin changes

-          Technology governance, risk and controls duties including
communicating with key CFS and CTS stakeholders

-          BW non-sap data loads and general BW knowledge.

-          General BASIS knowledge to be able to act as a liaison between HP
and CFS (FIS IT) for hosting issues.

-          General knowledge of SAP interfaces (RFCs and IDOCs).

-          Helping with printing issues.

Regards
Kevin
kevin.pa...@needack.com