*Hi Partners,*

*

* *Please find below the positions open with us for the day and I would
appreciate if you can help me with some good resources for the below
Requirement.

Title: My Sql/ Oracle DBA

Term: 6 months

Location: Bay Area, CA

 Please send me the Resumes to *recruiterra...@gmail.com*
 *Job Description:*
The Senior DBA will be responsible for supporting and managing the
enterprise-wide My SQL and Oracle Databases in production, development and
test environments. They are part of a small team of DBAs that work on the
installation, configuration and upgrade of My SQL databases and related
products.

This person will be focused on My SQL and Oracle database performance tuning
and monitoring. In addition, they will be part of an effort to re architect
the current environment and participate in our efforts to make the database
environment highly available.

The Senior DBA will also work closely with the development group on database
design and implementation projects. This person will maintain backup and
recovery plans, implement and maintain database security, perform capacity
planning, and will be part of an on call rotation providing 24x7 support.
The Senior DBA will work with vendors to determine upgrade paths and will
maintain documentation and standards for DBA tasks. This DBA will evaluate
My SQL’s high availability features like clustering, standby, replication
etc.

*Roles & Responsibilities*:
• Responsible for day to day management of numerous My SQL and oracle
databases on AIX and Linux in a growing and dynamic environment.
• Responsible for performance tuning and analysis of queries under different
engines and recommend the appropriate engine for variety of applications.
• Responsible for monitoring database statistics and other application
specific parameters to maintain performance of the system
• Responsible for analyzing the current environment, crafting and
implementing a robust HA solution for the needs of an ever expanding
business environment
• Responsible for capacity planning
• Responsible for developing and tuning database environments to ensure
performance and service delivery expectations are met.
• Participates in the resolution of critical and complex design and
implementation issues across projects.
• Writes shell scripts / PL/SQL / Perl scripts to extract data from
relational sources and automate jobs
• Provides advanced database services to meet the needs of the business

Regards,
Rakesh.Puvvada
Kloud data