Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Oracle DBA

Duration: 6-12 Months

Location: Southlake, TX

Required Skills:

*        Real Application Cluster (RAC) - 5 years experience

*        Golden Gate

*        Active Guard Data

*        Linux

*        Oracle 11GR2

GENERAL DESCRIPTION:

Under general direction, plans complex computerized Oracle databases,
including base definition, structure, documentation, long-range
requirements, operational guidelines and protection. Ensures accuracy and
completeness of data in master files and various support tools, such as base
dictionaries. Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls.
Formulates and monitors policies, procedures and standards relating to
database management. Proposes and implements enhancements that will improve
the performance and reliability of the system. Responsible for maintaining
and updating complex databases. Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced
professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company
policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as
well as practical ways. Writes and produces standardized and complex
customized or ad hoc reports. Works on problems of diverse scope where
analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates
good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. This job is the fully
qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.

EXPERIENCE:

Minimum 5 years of related experience; excellent written and verbal
communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.

SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Database Design: Working knowledge of
security, system monitoring, tuning, physical database maintenance, back-up
recover procedures, upgrades, logical and physical design of database.
Database Management: Working knowledge of database security, system
monitoring, tuning, physical database maintenance, back-up and recovery
procedures and upgrades. Documentation: Enters, transcribes, records, stores
or maintains information in written or electronic form . Operations
Analysis: Analyzes needs and product requirements to create a design. Test
Engineering: Creates, executes, and documents the tests necessary to assure
that an application or technical environment meets user functional and
performance requirements. May also included automation test tools .

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Aakif
Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I aa...@gainam.net I