Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer

Duration: 12 Months

Location: Alpharetta GA

Must-haves:

1. STRONG Peoplesoft Purchasing Experience (Must Have)

Plusses:

1. Peoplesoft Inventory Experience

2. Peoplesoft AP experience (Accounts Payable)

Day-to-Day:

The Senior Applications Consultant will be responsible for actively
resolving technology needs of the business with a focus on gathering
requirements and performing complex systems and process analysis, testing,
design and/or prototyping. This role will also develop plans and/or
recommendations to integrate new and existing standards, methodologies
and/or processes for assigned systems, and provide project management to
ensure projects and/or application releases are successfully implemented
according to business requirements and system standards.

in depth knowledge of assigned applications and demonstrated understanding
of the organizations business systems and processes, as well as ability to
understand technical problems and solutions in relation to current as well
as future business environments. Demonstrated analytical and conceptual
skills in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and
complex business problems. Strong project management experience in
organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception
through implementation

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

 Regards,
Aakif

Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I aa...@gainam.net I